My first time doing a banner ad. My designer was awesome, patient, and very knowledgeable.
Everything went great, thanks again.
How jmolitor started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
Safety Meeting Outlines
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Company sells Construction & Maintenance Daily Log Books for those in the construction industry to record job highlights/needs etc. Books record daily records of work performed, weather, subcontractor progress, materials purchased, workforce—all in one safe place
Targets companies in the construction trades and similar lines of business. Ex. General, Electrical, HVAC/Mechanical, Concrete & Masonry, Landscaping, Property Management/Maintenance.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
need Google Adwords banners (11 sizes) that promote our Construction Log Books - i.e. buy online. Be bold and creative. Goal is to drive conversions of online purchases for these log books
Each Ad needs (paring down copy on smaller ads is OK):
- Company website: http://www.safetymeetingoutlines.com/index.html
- photo is a comp but go ahead and use (we can switch outl ater when we get the psds)
- Headline: "Even Tough Mutts Keep a Diary"
- Sub-headline "Get the Green Book!" Construction Log
- Hex: Dark Green (#08710a); Light Green (#49aa43); Orange/Yellow (#fdbb2f); Blue (#14809a)
- Fonts: Arial & Times
- Add image of Log book (attached)
- "Buy Now" Button
Mobile leaderboard: 320 x 50
Banner: 468 x 60
Leaderboard: 728 x 90
Square: 250 x 250
Small square: 200 x 200
Large rectangle: 336 x 280
Inline rectangle: 300 x 250
Skyscraper: 120 x 600
Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
Half-page: 300 x 600
Large leaderboard: 970x90
Format - JPEG, JPG, PNG, or GIF
Size: File cannot be more than 150kb - BUT try to keep to around 50kb for optimal loading
Misc: On all .gif and .swf ads with partially black or white backgrounds, you must add a visible border of a contrasting color to the majority background color of the ad. i.e.
If it’s a ‘white’ banner then we must put a 1pxl wide ‘non-white’ border around the file
if it’s a ‘black’ banner, than a non-black border is required
Google Specs for reference: https://support.google.com/adwordsp…6108?hl=en
- go crazy - these log books are boring so let's try and jazz it up
- final deliverable should be psds
- see attached logos, images etc