The designer did a great job. They matched the overall design to my other materials, and followed my instructions on improvements and changes throughout the process.
Best designer I've worked with. Great work and with alot of experience.
Great work and super fast! Nailed my design idea right away. Would def use again for future projects
This was such a great experience! My design is beautiful and just what I was looking for. I appreciate your help to go above and beyond to make this perfect for me. Thank you so much.
Awesome Designer! Worked two times with him.
Quality design. Designer did a good job.
How tom5a started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell a line of multivitamins designed for adults looking to support their daily nutrition.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a banner ad for remarketing to visitors to our website. This particular banner will be for visitors to one specific product page.
Our new design has not gone live yet, but we have included images and design files for what it looks like.
We require the following:
1. Use the provided product image (bottle) prominently
2. Match the color scheme to the provided webpage design.
3. Include a button that matches the button on the page that says 'Shop Now'
4. Include the following text. "Women's Multivitamin with Proprietary blend. Nutritional Support for Your Best Life*"
5. The following text in a smaller font with a hairline box outline. "*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
6. The banner size should be 336x280 (pixels)
7. The image size should be less than 150Kb
8. The banner must include a copy of our logo. Given the background color, you may need to adjust the logo coloring. This is acceptable if you make the logo all white.
Please refer to the design brief and follow the overall color scheme and theme from the attached images.