We are creating a real time offer network. The main way customers will interact with us is via a pop up that shows on any page that messages an offer that is available for a brief period of time. (see sample here - http://vinolist.com/types/Fortified-wines.html)
Our problem - after 4 user test- it seems like users are looking at the pop up but not even seeing it, when its right in front of their noses. We need a better design to capture their attention.
Users on ecommerce sites. My main customer is the owner of the ecommerce site.
I need a better design for the pop up. Simple, eye catching with all the social features. We like the look of this design (www.zuupy.com - see the tab demo on the left). But should be substantially differentiated.
No files to upload - the pop up is showing at
Here are some general comments from focus groups that will help guide design.
Features (in the box)
- Need to show a picture or the product
- Discount text should be larger
- Logo of the ecommerce site
- A minimize button
- Better design (better graphics, design)
- Dont make it look like a scam
- Outline the sections
- Has to complement the site
- Make more attractive and larger
- Make the background color match with the site
- Make the font more appealing