Need a book cover designed.
Type: Hardcover with flaps (will provide About the Author and About the Book text later)
Title: Women & Retirement
Subtitle: A Fun! Survival Guide
(this could change, but for now use this).
For the subtitle, please make it so its A Survival Guide and the "Fun!" is in a different font, a sillier font (a fun font) and it's placed in between "a" and "survival" with a ^
Author Name: Donna M. Phelan, MBA
Front Cover concept:
- We want to use similar colors as Wells Fargos colors (light gold, red, black). See: http://www.phelan-difley.wfadv.com/
- See Donna's personal website for her design there: http://www.donnaphelan.tv/
- See the attached brochures for font styles for the text portions, and for the way color blocks are used.
- Use photo of Donna. Want to only use her head and shoulders on the book, if we can. See below samples (Suze Orman and Jean Chatzky). PHOTOS ATTACHED IN BRIEF.
***NO WHERE on the book should it mention Wells Fargo***
Back Cover concept:
- We will be including endorsements and blurbs, but don't have those yet, so leave mock text.
- On the back cover, find a place to place a YouTube widget, so we can direct people to her Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/donnaphelan
We really like the covers by Suze Orman http://www.suzeorman.com/books-kits/
Or Jean Chatzky:
Use these fun, financial books for examples, and similar professional fonts and colors to Wells Fargo.