Fantastic designer. Very happy with the final result!
Zarra is the best. She gave me so many creative and original designs to choose from. She also tried out some of my ideas for the book cover. Her work is always beautiful. She works quickly, too. I got my ebook and paperback covers in less than a week. I highly recommend Zarra9. I've worked with her before and I hope to work with her again.
Great design & good use of stock photo.
How booksinaminute started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Books in a Minute
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We write cookbooks for people with food allergies. Our goal is provide the comfort food that people allergies miss.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
BAKE IT BETTER GLUTEN FREE
Recipe Sampler #1
8 x 5
(For a kindle book)
- We need a book cover for a kindle book that conveys the experience of walking into a bakery or patisserie.
- It should show off the food in a warm and welcoming way, like the front of an American bakery or French patisserie.
- This is NOT a gluten free book, it is a dessert book, that happens to be all Gluten-free
- Feel free to edit (brighten, crop, etc.) the photos as necessary
-Should follow the guidelines for a Kindle cover: https://kdp.amazon.com/help?topicId
- Focus should be on the food
- Must use the photos included in the attached files
Things we like, but are not required:
- Covers that suggest the facade/front of an American Bakery or French Patisserie
- Use multiple photos
- Curved fonts
- Cursive fonts
- Serif fonts
- Multiple fonts on the cover
- Feminine fonts
- Vintage looks
- Ornamentation/Flourishes/Curly Cues - Example: http://design.tutsplus.com/articles…ector-4975
- Pastel colors
- Contrasty colors
Things we don't like:
- Dark colors
- Modern look
- Sans Serif Fonts
The following book covers have some of the elements that we like: