Alex's design was so creative and perfectly represented the tone of the book. He was easy to work with and great about making small edits until I was completely satisfied. Fantastic work!
How Next Century Pub started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Next Century Publishing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NCP is a full service publishing company. We produce, market and sell fiction and non-fiction books to the mass market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Author: Jim Egan
Title: The High School Graduate's Owners Manual
Subtitle: A User Guide To Help You Get Your Adult Life Off To A Successful Start
Size: 6 x 9
Use the book description to get a good feel for your design.
Congratulations! If you are reading this book, it’s very likely that
someone that loves or cares for you very much gave it to you. It’s also
very likely that you recently graduated from high school and are about
to embark on the greatest journey of all time—life.
Your basic education is complete. For the last 12 years, that’s what
you did, with adults there every step of the way telling you what to do.
That’s about to change. Sure, there will still be adults all around you
giving you direction, but what’s different now is it’s up to you whom
you listen to and what guidance you will follow. In order to help you
navigate this journey into the unknown, this owner’s manual has been
created for you. You own your future; hopefully, this owner’s manual
helps you make the most of it!
GENERAL DESIGN NOTES:
- We need front and rear cover designed.
- Attaching a graphic of our barcode area formatting for placement on the rear cover design.
- At contest end NCP will require the layered PSD file so that our designers can set up the print ready file
for our chosen print vendor.
- Designers please design full cover, front and rear.
- Please do your design work in CMYK mode!
- We will need all fonts that are used in the winning design to build the actual print file.