It was a pleasure to work with Predra6, he was accommodating and creative and worked to our timelines.
How vicky.bloyce started their book cover journey
Overthrow II - 10 strategies from the new wave of challengers
PHD & eatbigfish
Book cover type
What colors do you want to see in your design?
We are looking for cover designs for a high-end coffee table book that will be targeted at CEO’s and CMO’s of major companies globally.
It’s a marketing business book titled ‘Overthrow II – 10 strategies from the new wave of challengers’ and features stories from brands from across the world that are challenging the status quo in how they use marketing communications and media.
Given our audience is time poor, we need the book to stand out, grab their attention and be something that they want to keep on their coffee table.
The book will also be available in a smaller format version (approx. A5 size) as per previous books we have published and we’d like a design for that too, which can be different to the larger version but should be aligned.
1) 250mm x 350mm coffee table cover design with title ‘Overthrow II – 10 strategies from the new wave of challengers’ and synopsis on the back
2) An ebook version of the above cover – please note that it doesn’t need to be the same as the above but should feel aligned in some way
3) Recommendations for print treatment e.g. debossing, foil etc
There will be the option to work 1-1 post contest on inner pages that will mirror the front page.
- The book should feel high end, exclusive, well designed
- It has to feel ‘unapologetically confident’
- It should feel weighty and authoritative
- Timeless and premium
- It needs to feel special and exclusive enough that it doesn’t land in the bin!
- CMO’s and CEO’s should want to keep a copy on their desk and peoples should want to pick it up