I am delighted with the logo. There were three entries in the competition that were all great, but Jelena balanced everything very well and produced a design that was both professional and playful. She was easy to work with in making minor revisions. This was a great experience. Thank you!
psdizajn was great to work with. Was pleasant and very quick to respond to requests.
Reneta was an amazing designer to work with and I am grateful that she submitted to my contest! Although she was one of my earlier submissions, she definitely took her time understanding my design brief, and really set the bar for all the other designers. Well... over 50 designers and 160 submissions later, it was still Reneta's designs that stood out as the clear winner to me. On top of that, she is smart, helpful, and very happy to make all the changes and modifications (however small) that you wish until you get your perfect design. I definitely plan to use her again in the future. Work with Reneta and she will not disappoint! Thanks for everything!
Rodolfo has an impeccable eye for design. His initial proposals covered a range of styles, but it was this one, which not only stood out among his contributions, but the high-level designs provided by his competitors as well.
The adjustments suggested were quite minimal and swiftly implemented. His overall responsiveness was astonishing.
It broke my heart turning down some of the other design(er)s, but this one is definitely a winner: Approved through several polls, favored by all my friends with a design background and of course fully appreciated by yours truly.
Raretrax fully deserves all 5 stars. If you're looking for someone who will create something fresh, is responsive, and produces very professional work then I highly recommend Raretrax.
Raretrax was one of more than 25 mid and top-level designers who took on our rather difficult challenge of producing a logo and business card. We needed their design to appeal to both public and corporate audiences. Going into the final round all six designers hadn't quite nailed what we were after. However, Raretrax came up with something new and fresh that spoke directly to both audiences. Raretrax's concept was simple, impactful and right on message.
We're absolutely delighted with all the design work that Raretrax has created for us.
We highly recommend Raretrax.
How greg8O started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer a full-spectrum suite of services to individuals and groups designed to make their community development project a success.
• Newly forming conscious communities.
• Established conscious communities seeking to expand their physical spaces and/or develop their common-unity.
• Individuals seeking to prepare themselves for conscious community life and attract their tribe.
• Facilitating community co-creative design processes.
• Design and build of cutting-edge ecological developments.
• Turn-key full-service implementation packages.
• We also teach people how to do all of these things for themselves!
- Workshops, retreats & seminars offering various certifications on all things conscious community – from bio-mimicry, bio-architecture & natural building to social dynamics, self-governance & emotional healing, and
- Group masterminds on conscious community building for construction companies & professionals.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The typical conscious community doesn’t pay so much mind to exquisite design… we do. We want to make sure that our brand is very earth and real:
- something that says community, family, love-in-action
- something that is equally comfortable being used on letters to crusty council officials or development finance applications as it is on a bright and sexy social media campaign for the next paradisiacal mastermind
FUN, FRIENDLY & BRIGHT BUT NOT CHILDISH OR CUTE.
The images attached are hand paintings of our 5 children (all in different colours). I thought they might be used to make a great logo. You can use them if you feel inspired or not if you feel another direction is better. I'm totally open. PLEASE DON'T CREATE HAND LOGOS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE THESE IMAGES - USE THEM OR BE CREATIVE AND DO SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY. THANKS