Always a pleasure to work with and a truly outstanding eye for design. Hope we get the chance to work with him again in the future.
- Anastasia Kristina
To work with dekko2design was just great, we are very happy, that we could work togther. The work was helpfull, understanding and with much love for details. We just could say thank you for the dedication, patience and friendly communication. We got the perfect logo for us.
It was a pleasure working with this artist. Everything we asked for was done great. Thank you so much.
Very happy with the logo and the finished work.
- Henning Bo
EVERYTHING!!! is awesome . 100% nailed it!
Great design work! Easy to work with, great response time and great designs.
How mailkR started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Sunshine Coast Cider
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sunshine Coast Cider is boutique craft cider (alcoholic) producer located on the Sunshine Coast, Australia.
We only ferment freshly pressed apple juice and pride ourselves in creating a premium cider.
We’re seeking the help of an experienced designer to create a logo and a brand package for us
- Our products are aimed towards people 30+ years of age
- More aimed towards women than men (60/40)
- Our customers enjoy an authentic craft cider
- They look for a natural, quality product.
- Our ciders are individually produced in small batches
- We produce locally and are proud of our product.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo should scale well. It has to be small enough to be printed on a bottle cap, but should also present well when used on a market stall marquee.
- It has to be unique with a good recognition value
- The use of the words “Sunshine Coast Cider” is optional. i.e it could only be the ‘logo’ part on a bottle cap and the full logo and text on a marquee
- The logo should present well when printed in b&w or on a one-colour print.
- We think red, orange, yellow, gold, green and black are appropriate colours. However we let the designer choose a colour scheme.
We’ve got some ideas for the logo, but this should not be restrictive. It should more be seen as something to kickstart your thinking:
- representing an apple / juice (don’t emphasise too much on the apple theme as we might add other fruit based wines in the future)
- representing the region: The Sunshine Coast is a premium holiday destination within Australia. We’ve got golden beaches, lush green rolling hills, lots of sun, fantastic scenery
- representing the heritage: Born in Switzerland, I would also consider a link to that heritage. i.e Apple with arrow trough it (representing the Swiss folk hero Wilhelm Tell shooting his arrow into an apple on top of his son’s head). This could also be seen as amour’s arrow in an apple
- representing quality