Please visit our web site and examine our work and company. Currently looking for a bold corporate branding which will reflect our attention to detail. The name AEM represents our home country location which a natural bridge between Asia and Europe.
Please keep in mind these branding will be used in our Business Forms, Invoices, Customer communications, Corporate papers, Our building, Clothing labels, Catalogues, Exhibition Stands and so on.
Answer for designer questions:
1. What do you think will make your brand stand out from the crowd?
- We think the most important subject is "confidence". We would like to reflect to our potential customers that AEM is a trustful company.
2. Who do you see as your target audience (age, gender, maybe social background)? Realistically, your main target audience will be a specific demographic — who is it?
- 60% male - 40% female,
Ages between: 24 - 45
We are targeting to attract B2B people from the textile and fashion industry.
Clothing & Sportswear & Branded Merchandising companies: Owners, buyers, designers, directors, new product developers.
3. What is the unique, key value that you think should also be reflected in logo itself? (eg. healthiness, simplicity, caring, determination, etc)
4. How do you feel about colors? Does any existing branding need to carry over in any specific way?
- There are no branding need to carried over. We have selected some preferred colour schemes, however feel free to add your own touch to the mix.
5. Do you have any direct competitors designers should be aware of? Or maybe just another brand from the industry that you can look up to when it comes to image they are promoting?
- Not at all.