Fantastic! Wonderful communication, true artistry, and great product. Thank you!!
The designer took my description of what I was looking for and created a logo that I felt was indicative of my needs. Very easy to work with and very responsive. Great design concepts and final product.
As always, very easy to work with and eager to make changes to get the project just right.
- Earth Creation
Great designs and very easy to work with. Always responded quickly with suggested changes.
How jarosso started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
My Hot Doggy
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My Hot Doggy is a brand that will be selling dog cooling vests and dog cooling mattresses. My Hot Doggy will also be an online blog and educational resource for dog owners / lovers to understand the health benefits to keeping your dog cool in extremely hot and humid climates - initially the Middle East. The target audience is families with dogs and retailers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I am considering a colour palette of bright green (think palm trees) and a metallic gold
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Nice colour palette
Very Nice Script font
1) Just brand name and logo - no other text. Text to be on white background.
2) Palm tree or palm tree leaves to be a strong element in the design because I want there to be a clear association with beaches / tropical / heat / nature / green.
3) Metallic gold (not shiny) to also be part of the colour palette.
4) Interesting font - perhaps there could be 2 types of font used - something similar to a Sans Serif for the "MY HOT" and Script for the "DOGGY" or visa versa?
4) I want the brand to feel sophisticated and not too childish or too cartoon like.
5) Of course there should be a dog featured in the logo - labrador.