Diego did an amazing job! He worked with and created the perfect logo for my youth ministry. He took different ideas from me and used his creativity to make something great! I would recommend him to anyone looking for the best logo.
Amelia did a beautiful and professional job extending the design of our logo into a powerpoint template that we will use for corporate presentations. Thank you Amelia!
- Peter Beshay
How adam.arscott started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Swimwear line (bikinis) for women. Target audience approximately 16-37. The style of the brand is a beach, bohemian, sand, youthful, surf. I like incorporating wood with some colour, but you can be creative.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Pinks: Intimacy, love, calm and nurture.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I would like to attach a few notes to help with the design
- The name "popsical" has nothing to do with popsicles.
- I would like the mascot of the brand to be a Panda Bear as the Panda will be the "Mascot" of the Brand. (I'm thinking something along the lines of the gorilla at http://www.trustthebum.com)
- The style of the brand is a beach, bohemian, sand, youthful, surf. I like incorporating wood colour with some other colour, but you can be creative if you have something else in mind.
- we have a similar product style to http://www.toquedsol.com/en/
- I have attached some picture that can be used for the facebook cover if you like.
- I have also attached some logos that I like to give a bit of an idea, but please, be creative! :D