They should be different sizes and have different looks, so they can be used in different types of blog articles. Keep in mind that in all cases they will be a call to action.
In order of priority, here are the requirements:
- Each contributor should submit a minimum of five different icon version; the winner will deliver our favorite five (in addition to jpg/gif or png, we'll want the source psd file).
- The five images should be of varying sizes.
- All images should include some sort of "Tweet This" call to action.
- All images should be evocative of Twitter
- All images should have a relatively consistent look and feel.
- All buttons should be big enough to be visible in an article without overwhelming it
- The images should be illustrations
- No clip art.
- No photos.
- No images without calls to action.