Our company, StoreCare, needs some seals to use on sites that we verify. These seals should be clean and clear and promote trust. They should be made in such a way that they look good on a white background. The set of seals should be different yet similar and look good next to one another.
Trust seals that are clean and look good on a white background. I did a quick google image search on "website trust seals" http://images.google.com/images?q=w…s&aq=f&oq= and find stuff like
- http://blog.trust-guard.com/wp-cont…ts1.pngAnd I looked for other design contests and found these examples:
A set of seals for:
- Verified Business
- Verified Secure
- Verified PrivacyThe seals should work alone or together on a page, vertical or horizontal when grouped.
"StoreCare" can be on the seal very small or left off. There should be one uniform logo or icon on all of them to represent storecare as well as a unique icon to represent business, secure, and privacy.
- busy seals that take away from the web experience
- bright seals that distract people
- bad seals that make people scared