Great person to work with...I will continue to always give her more projects
How Larry.roberts started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
Larry Roberts' Hellcat Racing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Dodge Challenger Hellcat Racing
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Custom wrap for 2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat-- I want to take design cues from the "General Lee Charger" and tweak it to be at home on the Hellcat Challenger.
1. I would like the base color to be the General Lee Orange color but feel free to get creative with the overall color scheme. This car should look like it drove out from the bowels of hell.
2. I would like the racing number to be 666 (instead of the 01 like the General Lee).
3. In place of the name on the roof "General Lee" I would like to call this car "El Diablo".
4. In place of the confederate flag on the roof, create a custom flag with an evil theme that will be the signature of this hellish ride. Imagery should be evil...
5. Get creative with the design and incorporate little demons or spirits, pentagrams, upside-down crosses, SKULLS, or whatever you think will make the design unique and scary.
6. Don't forget that this is the Hellcat model and it has the Hellcat hood with the cowl and vents molded into it.
7. Please do the design to scale for each body panel.
8. Integrate the hellcat logo into the design
Think EVIL race car that would be driven by the devil himself and it should look like it made the journey from hell at high speeds to the land of the living for a race against humanity for world domination!!!
The "Dukes of Hazard" picture of the original General Lee is so you know what color and inspiration I would like in the new design.
The black Hellcat images are what my car currently looks like for reference.
Thank you for getting involved in this design! It should be a very entertaining design process! Let your imagination run wild!