This designer was the one who interpreted what I wanted the best, of all the submissions. I know that interpreting what the buyer wants based on a description can be the most challenging part of graphic design. I am really happy with the design I got here! Work was timely and professional as well.
- K-Art Lab
Great artist! listen to all our request and worked hard to get us exactly what we wanted!
Excellent job! Project was done in a timely manner, and designer is very easy to work with. Thank you!
- garry | theroud
Deuxième collaboration et toujours aussi satisfait. Merci !
How mktg_twosix started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
Penner Doors & Hardware
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Penner Doors & Hardware sell commercial doors and hardware products to contractors developing multi-unit housing, hospitals, care homes, schools and high-end housing.
• Architects use our products for spec work in their design plans
• Design savvy individuals/walk-in traffic are also becoming aware of the high quality modern design of the architectural hardware available
• Commercial doors and hardware are highly detailed and very technical. Penner wants to be known for their quality in products, workmanship as well as their highly educated and knowledgeable staff. The experts in their industry.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• 2016 2-Door Extended Cab Charcoal Toyota Tacoma Trucks (images of actual vehicles attached as well as templates in .ai format)
• Truck wrap. No more that 30-40% coverage.
• Pinstriped design? Stylish, modern, minimal and timeless design.
• Based on the logo / brand identity (attached)
• Quality, modern, stylish. NOT busy or loud. Possibly black on grey as SECONDARY / ACCENT graphics.
• Hints of the ochre colouring but not overbearing.
• Name of the company.
• Website: http://www.pennerdoors.com
• Phone: Use 123-456-7890
• Work within the design style supplied in initial rebrand pdf file (attached)
Current logos and guidelines have been submitted to compliment this information. Follow the colour schematic and brand identity mockups as provided.