Namasté Solar is updating the design for our installation van wraps. These are highly visible and have helped us generate brand awareness in our communities. Because of this we want to maintain the bold yellow color of the vans with the prominent logo but we want to see a more integrated and visually appealing design.
What are we looking for?
1) A clean design that offers engaging design elements without being overwhelming. The focus should be on logo and our message of "Save with Clean Solar Energy"
2) Maintain the bright yellow as the primary color of the van while working in new design elements that imply environment and have a bright, optimistic feel.
3) A more integrated design that focuses on the following:
- Logo as the most dominant feature
- 1st most prominent messaging = “Save with Clean Solar Energy”
4) Additional elements that should be small and less prominent - not focal elements! (Also, it doesn't all have to be on the sides)
- Certified B Corporation seal, with copy “We are using business as a force for good. This company meets the highest standards of social and environmental impact.” (see design sample below)
- Local, employee-owned
- Serving Colorado since 2005
- The yellow color of the van = Hex F9D147 or RBG 249,209,71 but we’d love to see options that provide some subtle texture and/or variation to the vans. The current van design has a watercolor feel to it that adds interest to the yellow so it isn’t a solid, flat color.