I could say a million things but I'll only say that this was a great experience, my first time using 99Design or working with Unit 217. Being available to talk to clients is definitely a plus for me you responded within the day and well within 2 hours. The openness to others ideas are awesome you really allow the client to be free with their own thoughts and you adapt very well to what it is they are thinking. Always adding a new drawing every day was amazing as well having options really helped me decide what I was looking for in my logo. It gave me ideas I wasn't even thinking about but wouldn't have had if you hadn't continued to post new designs. Overall I would have to give you 5 stars if that the highest you really did very well.
How dia.dalsky started their card or invitation journey
Who are you known as?
Front Steps Housing and Services
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Front Steps Housing and Services is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization dedicated to ending the cycle of homelessness in Cuyahoga County through permanent supportive housing and services. Located in Cleveland’s Ohio City, we provide individuals and families with permanent, lifelong solutions to increase self-sufficiency and independence.
Front Steps services include:
- Safe, affordable housing;
- Client-centered, comprehensive case management; and
- Supportive services for individuals and families.
Our organization is rooted in the community—realizing the potential of the men, women and children we serve. Through permanent supportive housing and essential programs and services, we empower individuals, helping transform lives and create new beginnings.
- One-sided, postcard size Save the Date
- Design file should be made for print, but also for posting a digital version online (to be shared via the website and social profiles)
- Theme of the event/evening gala is "Building the Blueprint"
- Would like for the design to incorporate construction blueprint theme/imagery, as this event will focus on the upcoming building project
- Can include the following messaging: Join us for the 2018 Home For All Ball! Enjoy cocktails, dinner, silent auction, entertainment, and an inspiring program dedicated to our more than 30 years of service.
- Must include the event date+time: Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Must include the event location: Windows on the River, Cleveland, OH
- Must include ticket information: Early Bird: $100 per person (if purchased by Sept. 1); After Sept. 1: $125 per person
- Must include Front Steps logo
- Must include a link to the event page for more information: http://www.frontstepsservices.org/h…-all-ball/
This evening is a fun and entertaining opportunity for Front Steps Housing and Services friends and supporters to come together in celebration of our mission to end the cycle of homelessness in Cuyahoga County. Once this design is finalized, we are also interested in developing the event invitation.