Nagelberg Bernard Law Group
We are a Personal Injury Law Firm that specialize in helping people fight back again Insurance Companies that try to take advantage of their situation. We also help accident victims recover their lost wages, medical bills, and gain compensation for any pain and suffering their accident may have caused.
We want to convey that we are experts with 30 years experience. We've helped over 10,000 clients and recovered over $250,000,000 for our clients (with a 98.4% success rate)
We also want to trigger that we are with the times (modern, hence the web 2.0ish feel) and understand what people are going through. Clean design, easy to navigate, easy to convey the lead generation process.
We are targeting those that are searching for Personal Injury Lawyers, car accident lawyers, wrongful death attorneys, etc.
The demographic is wide-spread, but they want someone who has experience (we have over 30 years), who can get results (We have helped over 10,000 clients), who has integrity (we've stood up for our clients and have recovered $250 Million, with a 98.4% success rate.)
Our clients have been hurt in an accident and want help. They want answers. They want to know they've found the best attorney around.
Many of the lawyer websites have so much information that it gets overwhelming. So we want to convey a clean, clear message to make their website visit as effortless as possible.
We want a clear, modern design. With a slight web 2.0 feel :: rounded corners, depth of field (so the page doesn't feel flat).
- Clean Straight forward navigation
- We want a website and a blog (see our existing site :: http://www.4injured-losangeles.com )
- We want a header that is informative, but not too large.
- We want an opt-in box above the fold (we are currently using aweber for our email management, so it has to work with that) (maybe tie the opt-in form into the header on the right hand side of the site)
- We would like the ability to have video integrated into the site easily (from YouTube or Viddler, etc.)
- Must be integrated into FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Must be designed to get people to sign up for the "Free Case Evaluation"
- Must have the ability to add tags
Here are some sites that we like, but they are not quite "modern" enough:
We would like the most of the same navigation elements as:
(We do not expect to change this structure too much so please ensure your submissions will fit into the different page requirements.)
We would like the upper left of the header to read "Bernard Law Group" in a smaller text. and the main focus of the header to read, "Nagelberg & Bernard Law Group" (centered)
We would like to have 3 ways they can contact us laid out above the fold from left to right:
"3 ways you can get help now...
1. Call us at 1.800.232.7070
2. Email us by clicking here
3. Fill out the contact form to the right"