Doyle Golde Grossman Family Law Group
I am a marketing consultant for this law firm. I started with a basic static html site but realized this client would be better served with a CMS. The law firm is a traditional firm and they practice in a very affluent area. simple + elegant. they want something simple.
affluent consumers seeking top-help with family law issues (divorce, custody, etc).
current site (I did): http://www.familylawgroup.org/index.html
- the color scheme should be the same, classy, rich colors.
- the law firm brand should be in small caps, traditional but strong
- format should be converted to one format (use your judgment)
- The home page should have a simple video space on the left of main content area, with a short text box and contact form adjacent to it.
- Please refer to this general layout, if only for guidance: http://blog.kissmetrics.com/landing…fographic/
- the top navigation should be as shown on the current site.
- the header image must be as shown (client's request)
- under the header, video and contact form, include the following elements:
a) practice areas (hyperlinks)
b) latest blog posts
c) about our firm (intro text and click to inner page)
d) client login
- footer should have places for 2 addresses, widgetized areas for social media icons. anything else you see fit!