To the next lucky website contest holder,
Consider yourself fortunate if GDT Design chooses to participate in your design contest. I cannot say enough about GDT Design. He won an ultra competitive website challenge with SIX amazing and super creative finalists. I gave GDT copious, detailed notes, and he followed them to the letter, while continuing to produce elegant, crisp designs. He has no ego--meaning, he eagerly accepts feedback and corrections, and had no problem adapting his creative to fit my business needs. A desirable trait in such a talented person!
I have very high standards, and GDT met or exceeded them all.
GDT did a fantastic job of utilizing my logo elements and weaved them intricately throughout all the pages of my website design challenge. He also created a strong stylized aesthetic which really added character to my website. During the design process, it was clear that he did a good job reading the design brief and understood what was required of him; this meant that his initial designs were of high quality. After the job was done (he was already declared the winner of the contest), when he found out I could not afford one of the images he used, he gladly found and replaced the image with a more reasonable alternative.
GDT is a nice guy, a talented artist, and a true design partner. I look forward to working with him in the future.
How Nicole Garton-Jones started their custom wordpress themes journey
Elder Mediation BC (EMBC)
We are a non-profit society and are affiliated with Elder Mediation Canada. Our members come from a range of professional backgrounds, including mediation, social work, finance and law. EMBC objectives include:
- Promoting the independence and well-being of older adults in British Columbia by encouraging the use of affordable mediation services;
- Providing education, training and resources to elder mediators in British Columbia;
- Supporting development of certification programs and standards for elder mediators in British Columbia
- Helping certified elder mediators to maintain their skills through continuing education programs with a focus on developments in British Columbia affecting older adults;
- Distributing information on aging-related topics, with a focus on the use of elder mediation;
- Providing opportunities for networking and information sharing between elder mediators, and individuals and organizations interested in elder mediation, in British Columbia
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- older adults and their families
- professionals who work with older adults and their families, including health care workers, social workers, counselors, mediators, lawyers, financial advisors etc
- people who want to become certified elder mediators
A clean and concise website we can build upon as our organization grows, including basic navigation and wordpress page templates for: Home, About EMBC, About Elder Mediation, Find a Mediator, Resources, Membership, Contact Us and Members Forum
See the attached logo which has already been designed.