Great Job on my project. Will definitely work together again.
Marko made an icon for our phone addiction app. It's great. He exceeded our expectations and I will definitely order again.
- Arthur Bauer
Arthur is a master designer for such a niche and overlooked space. If you want the engaging buttons and app icons that compel others to click you have to go him. He’s at the top of his game!
- Sacred Enterprises
We love working with OtomPotom. He is talented and inventive.
How Larry G started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The product is super simple. It tells you the status of your internet connection in the menubar of your Mac. It says the latency to google.com when everything is ok, or it'll give you a very specific error (i.e. "cannot ping 126.96.36.199" or "cannot ping your router") to let you debug what's wrong with your internet connection. This is for an opensource product on github (https://github.com/lg/HowOnline). It's a personal project. A sexy icon helps any project, even opensource ones :)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'd like a super-pretty App icon and the accompanying sizes for the Mac App Store. I do not need a runtime icon. Feel free to be creative on what the icon should be, but the app name is HowOnline, as in 'how online are you?', since even though your wifi icon says you're connected, you're sometimes not really.
Some other notes:
- Please find something representative for this app, it's an app which tells you your wifi/Internet connectivity
- Try to make a detailed, colorful and "fun" icon
- Not looking for a logo, so please avoid using the H and O letters as the main part of the icon
- Remember that the rounded corner tile thing is not how OSX App Icons go. Please see the linked HID guidelines for OSX icons
- Try to avoid the wifi symbol if possible, too may apps are using that these days
Please follow all HID guidelines for a MAC app (this is important!). We're not designing iOS icons. See https://developer.apple.com/library…gning.html for the guidelines on Mac app icons specifically, plus all the sizes i'll need (see Table 71-1).