dcbhillman needed a new icon or button design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 19 designs submitted by 8 freelance designers.
Mobile apparel apps
1) A transparent background version of the divider image in the attached sample. The image displays an arrow that indicates which tab the user selected.
- Leave 10 pixels on each side of the arrow (the app will repeat the first/last columns).
- Assume the area above the arrow will be 0xffffff and below it will be 0xebebeb (similar to the attached image).
- The final image should be a PNG with transparent background. Anything that isn't part of the shadow/gradient should be transparent. This is for retina displays. Include the source file please.
2) Another version of the above, but with less shadow. The height of the path should be at most 4 pixels (including the gradient) at any point.
We saved a spot for your icon or button contest.