Sanjul was a pleasure to work with. He is extremely talented!
Great work once again!
Artgloz delivers top notch artwork every time. Always a pleasure working with him.
Excellent work. Delivered on time and in exactly the format I requested. Looking forward to working with vitr again.
How bebuhgames started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a small group of people working on our own projects or as consultants for other businesses. The end users for our projects or the projects that we consult on are kinds or teenagers.
The target for this projects are kids and teenagers ( boys and girls ) age 15 and above
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are creating this 99design contest for one of our projects.
Below we listed more information about what we need, but if you need or want to ask us more questions please do so.
About the illustration:
1) size: 1900 pixel width by 5000 pixel height
2) layout: see reference image "layout"
3) art style: realistic drawing
4) coloring quality ( image reference "coloring quality " )
5) feel and mood: the illustration should not be gloomy, nothing post apocalyptic or dark
6) for the family, if you want, you can use the attached sketch ( "family sketch" )
7) target audience: kids and teenagers ( boys and girls ) age 15 and above
1) the first half ( the upper part of the illusration ) will be a cityscape ( not a one color cityscape silhouette )
- weather: summer; sunny
- the city will be a futuristic one with 2 towers on each side of the illustration
2) the second part ( the bottom part of the illustration ) will be of a same sex family ( 2 women ) with a young boy ( age 5 ) in there living room.
All the characters will have clothes on, nothing revealing or sexualy sugestive.
The child will be daydreaming about the city in the upper part of the illustration
Very important notice. Please respect the layout ( the size of the city, the placement; the size of the towers, the placement of the family - at the bottom of the illustration ). Above the city is the sky