People are at the heart of our business - our cheese is still handmade, and we have been located on the same farm since we started in 1957.
As the next (3rd) generation of the family has become the new Managing Director of the business, we thought it was time to refresh our VISION, VALUES & BEHAVIOURS.
What we would like designed is:
- A real visual piece to show case the Vision & Values.
- These should be able to be displayed on walls, in documents, on our website, and on 'Value Champion' cards that can be given to the team.
- Ideally, each value will have a colour and a logo / graphic, so that they are easily recognised
- These designs should stand the test of time ….have a nod to our past, but more importantly our ambitious future
- we want the designs to be simple, connected, and creative
…..so we want a header for the VISION, and 5 logos / graphics for the Values
Our VISION is:
To be a vibrant family of cheese makers, with a point of difference, successful for now and for the future
Our VALUES are:
- Be Yourself
- Be inquisitive
- Be Collaborative
- Take Ownership
- Be Better
In more detail, the behaviours behind the VALUES are
- Act with authenticity and integrity, be true to yourself
- Let your passion and personality be a part of your work
- Be honest with who you are and what you know
- Ask good questions to find new ways of working
- Challenge the status quo and current ways of working
- Be proactive in seeking opportunities
- Work together as a team involving the right people at the right time
- Communicate clearly in all available methods
- Lead by example
- Have accountability for your role and your teams roles
- Own the problem and ask what more can I do
- Lead by example
- Seek continuous improvement in all that we do
- Remain results orientated
- Value continued personal development