I need a custom illustration to use on 6 packs and labels.
• The beer is called B2B Trail Ale - It is named after a border to border bike trail that runs between two cities and we have a brewery in both cities.
My concept is cartoon towns on both ends of the illustration with landmarks from our two cities and in between a bike trail along a river with cyclists passing in the middle.
Attached below you will find:
1. A mockup to give you a very general idea of my concept. I am open to different interpretations. The elements that must be there are the 4 actual building placed roughly where they appear, cyclists heading in opposite directions on the trail, trees and the river.
2. Images of
o the U of M Stadium in city A
o a landmark building in city A with an arrow showing where our brewery is
o a photo our brewery in city A
o the water tower in city B
o an illustration of our brewery in city B
o a photo of our brewery in city B
o an aerial photo of our brewery in city b
o an aerial photo of our brewery in city A
o our logo
o some “inspiration” images of styles that appeal to me
For the finished file I will need:
• A scalable layered photoshop file with separate layers for the background, buildings and trees, cyclists, and text.
• The illustration needs to be designed so the overall image is 9.5X3.5 (for the 6 pack) and the main branding image in the center is 3.5X3.5 (image area for the label). Some bleed around the entire image would be good.
• The name B2B and the style Trail Ale need to be included in the 3.5X3.5 label area.
• Needs to be clean and eye catching enough to stand out on a store shelf