We are designing a game set in an alternate World War 1 setting where magic and myth go hand in hand with science and technology.
I need an 11x17 image of a battle in progress. It should be British troops attacking a German trench. There are 6 specific British characters that need to be depicted clearly and should be the focus of the image. They are detailed below.
In addition, there should be some undead/zombies of British/French/German troops. They can be attacking the Germans, the British or preferably both. There should also be one part of the battlefield where tentacles are erupting from a glowing fissure in the ground.
Other than these specifics, it should be a chaotic battle scene typical of World War 1 (wire, smoke, explosions, etc.)
1) British Officer. He will be older but not an old man. Maybe some gray in his hair but not completely gray yet. He’ll be carrying a pistol and sword. The sword should be like a medieval knight’s sword and not a World War 1 sword. The sword should have a little bit of a glow to it, not radiant, but just a hint of magic running through it. He should have a spaulder on one of his arms to add a little bit more of the medieval armor to his look and a Trench coat.
2) British soldier. Typical British WW1 soldier. He is a marksman, so he should be firing his rifle. He should also have lots of “good luck” charms (rabbits foot, horseshoe, religious symbols, etc.) around his neck.
3) British soldier: Scottish. British uniform on top, wearing a kilt. If you would like a particular tartan, he should be Blackwatch. He should have rifle and knife.
4) Sikh soldier: He should have his rifle in one hand and his Kukri knife in the other. He should be yelling his battle cry.
5) Druid: He should be in a British uniform but have a green or white hooded cloak. He’ll be carrying a staff, radiating magic, a rifle can be in the other hand or slung over his back.
6) Master of the Hunt: You have a lot of leeway with him. Except for the wild-nature look and stag antlers, you can do whatever you like with him. He should also have his spectral hunting dogs.