We are looking for someone who can design a cool adventure themed island with the same theme/style as the designs attached. We LOVE the theme and 3d-effect in them and were hoping to have something similar designed for us. It will be part of the main landing area/map.
Some specifics on the project:
- The design is for a single, smaller island (like the little island with the head-skull in the attachments).
- It should contain at least one mountain, some forest and a person partaking in some sort of adventurous activity, i.e. hang-gliding, snowboarding etc.
- Our target audience are all adults, not kids, so if possible, keep it more stylish than childish.
- The view should be top-down, with a little bit of a tilt (same as the attached pictures)
- The simple hand-drawn sketch is meant to just give you an idea of the things you may add if you want
- If you have any doubt regarding other specifics, please use the design in the attachments to guide you. They are very close to what we are looking for.
Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll be glad to help.
The rest is up to you. We look forward to hearing (and seeing) what you can do!
If we are happy with the design we would also be very interested in hiring you to complete a much larger design, encompassing an entire fictional world map.
- The map model does not need to be 3D as the image will be a static one. We are just looking for the 3D "look" - as in the attachments
- The most important things for us is to see that you are able to create something of similar quality. Therefore, don't worry about creating anything big and super detailed. It's about quality, not quantity, for this smaller project.
- Would like to add that since this is more of a "test" towards working on a bigger project we would rather that you focus on quality and on smaller areas of the design (to show your abilities). Therefore, it is better if you remove things - and add quality - than adding things at the expense of quality.