Captivating Website landing page photograph for Counseling, and Mental Health Practice in Austin, TX. This needs to also incorporate the logo and the quote provided ("And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anaïs Nin).
Please Review Website that photograph will go on first:
Design Criteria website photograph:
- Needs to match/compliment and work well with existing website color pallet and logo.
- use http://www.benoitdesigninc.com - This site has great color options that compliment my logo and may be helpful to you
- Graphic needs to look good formatted on desktop and mobile
- I would like the landing page graphic to be my signature pic that I can resize for facebook posts, brochures, linkedin blasts etc, I am not expecting you to make those, but I do want to be able to add the logo to graphic later on for posts, hope that makes sense...
- I'd like the graphic to have a therapy and counseling feel to it. the background color needs to match the website buttons and logo and incorporate a Butterfly plus a quote that goes along with the Butterfly that says "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. " - Anaïs Nin
- If there is any way that a beautiful butterfly could come out of a cocoon, that would be awesome as it goes with the quote.
- If designer wants to create some kind of video I am open to that as well.
- I hope this is enough direction. I have tried to get this together on my own but have had a lot of trouble not being well versed in graphic design and am really hopeful that you guys can come up with something captivating and engaging for my landing page.
- Thank you all in advance for your efforts. Greatly appreciated.
- Uploaded butterfly image is only for inspiration, not expecting you to use it but is the general direction of what I'm looking for.