DJ4U was very flexible and communicative with ALL of our feedback - they even worked quickly and efficiently to provide us all updates within a timely manner :)
Struggled a little at the start, but designer turned it around quickly and delivered exactly what I needed.
- Natalia • K
Wonderfully well done! Natalia is a sincere pleasure to work with.
How Team Vandel started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
GENTLEMAN DRIVER INDUSTRIES
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a company that designs and retails shoes.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for an info-graphic for our shoe brand that explains our customers on how to take their measurements properly to help us reduce product returns. We are looking to a step by step infographic like the image attached. It should include the following steps:
1) To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heel against a straight edge or wall
2) Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
3) Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe.
4) Take the measurement (in centimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses. This is your foot length measurement.
5) Check your length measurement in our table* to select your size.
5) If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
6) You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
29,9 cm - 45
29,2 cm - 44
28,5 cm - 43
27,8 cm - 42
27,1 cm - 41
26,4 cm - 40