Always a pleasure working with Sonny, fast reply and response to client's customize need.
As always, great work. Quick turn time.
- julius g
How aaron V4 started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
We need to tell two stories. We don't know if that is possible to do in one infographic, or do we need two infographics for that. If we need two, we will get two of them designed.
One story is that Kanler as a project management company is better than all other options of doing construction. We have created a spreadsheet and written them all. Our writing is very verbose and that's why we need help from an info-graphic design person https://docs.google.com/a/kanler.co…sp=sharing
Second story we want to tell is the success of Kanler so far in terms of numbers.
All of Kanler performance data:
1. Kanler's avg price per square foot is $XXX. The avg resell price for those home is $XXXX a square foot. The avg price charged by other contractors in the same high-quality category as Kanler is $XXX
2. X% of Kanler projects have finished on time to date
3. X% of Kanler projects have finished on budget to date
4. Kanler has done $XXXXX of work in the past X months for X happy clients
5. Kanler has a X% month over month growth
Elements to include in the infographic
We want the color scheme of the infographics to be similar to the color scheme of our website http://www.kanler.com ... Furthermore, we feel that the "Why choose Kanler" section on our website is very verbose, so if some of that information can be incorporated in the first infographic that I explained above (why Kanler as a project management company better than all other options for doing construction), then that can help us declutter our website a little bit too.