The target of this infographic is to show the pain points of a technician (Orthodontist). Things are always going wrong: doctors are complaining, retainers don't come in on time, orders are incorrect, Orthodontists train someone for 5 years, only to find out they are going to open their own practice - things always go wrong.
What we want to show:
- Comic Infographic
- Orthodontist sitting at his chair working in ragged clothes because he has not had time to change, face disheartened because he has had to deal with problems all day, he just want a break.
- Receptionist calling from other room, "The order that was supposed to be here today won't be coming in until next week."
- Another person telling the orthodontist - "There is an emergency, I need you"
- Orthodontist being pulled in multiple directions because of troubles and not being able to do what he needs.
- His lunch is still sitting next to him with flies hovering over because he hasn't gotten a chance to eat his lunch he has been too busy
- His fishing equipment, tackle box, lures are sitting in the corner growing spider webs on them because they haven't been used since he hasn't been able to take a vacation in ages.
The target persona is the dental professional not the patient. Infographic needs to eloquently underscore the pain points for ordering orthodontic appliances:
- slow turn around times
- very limited options - appliances, colors, materials, etc.
- low customer service - hard to get a technician on the phone, calls do not get returned, some of these guys don't even use email.
- not digital enabled and not going to anytime soon.
- low quality with a high number of remakes and no permanent solution to the issue on top of giving the practice a hard time to remake/ replace the appliance.
HOWEVER, Orthodenco can eliminate these pain points with their quick turnaround times, endless options, great customer service, etc. Although things may go wrong throughout your day, the one thing you can count on is Orthodenco being there to provide you with timely service and exactly what you need, when you need it.
Like the layout of the first two attachments, portray the feeling of the third.