Kiwari knocked out the work quickly and was responsive to my requests.
How tim.anderson started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
Interesting Plumbing Infographic for Saudi Arabia
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
Key message: Illustrate where and why bacteria grows inside a pipe and how CPVC resists biofilm creation better than other materials.
Goal: Show how CPVC better resists biofilm than other piping system materials.
Sections of Content:
- What are Biofilms?
- Why Biofilm Resistance Is Important
- CPVC Resists Biofilm Formation Better than Alternatives
- How CPVC Resists Biofilm Formation
Data to include in the infographic
- FlowGuard CPVC is is NSF 61 Annex G certificatied, which verifies the weighted average lead content within the piping material is less than 0.25%.
- Charts comparing the bacteria formation potential and legionnella resistance of FlowGuard CPVC to alternatives (charts included).
Elements to include in the infographic
- Include the two graphs (biofilm formation potential and legionella resistance) attached.
- Can include illustrations of pipe, comparing PPR and CPVC. Show that more biofilm forms on PPR. PPR (the main competitor) is known as the “green pipe.” FlowGuard CPVC is gray with a red stripe (see attached).
- Could use a visual/cartoon of a human and point to the inflicted areas and provide the symptoms of legionnaires disease (https://www.cdc.gov/legionella/abou…ptoms.html)
- Could illustrate bacteria to add more visuals.
Please view the attached files to help guide the design and the included content. The file name FLO_Home-Piping-Systems_Creative-Brief_V2.pdf includes the entire design brief.