I'm looking for a landing page with the primary purpose to invite people to sign up for the beta version by capturing their email. I want it to be striking, beautiful, elegant and simple.
I want it to briefly explain the problems we solve (see below), want it to show the logo and icon, to show that this will be a mobile application on iOS, Android and Windows. The main purpose of this landing page is to give people a taste of Smyle without explaining all the details and to capture their emails by asking them to sign up to receive the beta version of the app.
I like Apple Inc and Square and others that are SIMPLE and sophisticated yet striking and gorgeous and elegant.
PLEASE TRY THE FOLLOWING DESIGN
1. Put the yellow icon on the middle left side. Not at the top left where most logos go. I mean put the icon in the middle left part of the page. Make it large.
2. below the icon put an iphone and put android and windows devices behind it staggered.
3. To the right of the icon and devices, put these words in big bold letters: "1. 2. 3. Smyle!". Make "Smyle" use the logo font. Below that, put the following in smaller letters: "With Smyle, you will...". Then put in bullet points:
--Never again run out of storage on your phone because of photos or videos.
--Never again scroll endlessly to find your photos.
--Never again spend hours organizing your photos AFTER you take them.
--Never again rummage through various places to manage your photos.
--Never again take the same picture with multiple phones so everyone gets a copy.
Put some sort of illustrative image to the left of these points, instead of bullets.
4. Below the list, put one box with option to insert email, no name. And a bright yellow button to match the color of the icon.
5. For the background, I'm thinking that there could be a striking photo and/or you could put some black boxes over the photo so the wording and icon pop. Pls use your creativity here.