Working with MonteBelluna was a great experience from the beginning, very creative, professional, responsive, always collaborating with me and taking in account feedbacks to always improve the design. I recommend 100%!
- Paradigm Shirt
- The Web Sign
Working with The Web Sign has been great, quick responses, top quality work, and very professional!
- UI Maniac
Amazing work as usual just aced it!
- Aram Zadikian
Went perfect. She is so easy to work with and takes great direction and quick turnaround.
How Paradigm Shirt started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Paradigm Shirt is a 100% ethical, responsible, and ecological clothing brand, aiming to transform the 2nd most polluting industry in the world, and vastly non-ethical in terms of labor policies: Textile.
While spreading positive paradigm shifting messages through its designs.
To go further, 10% of each sale will be redistributed to a charity/association/NGO of your choosing.
- Change the textile industry by offering a responsible, and most clean alternative
- Spread paradigm shifting messages through positive visuals based on powerful quotes
- Put money back into the right hands (organizations committed to make the world a better place)
Cutting edge sustainable production process:
- Polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- Waterless dying
The target market is first environmentally conscious people, but the goal it to be able to target the mainstream market as well.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
I need a "Coming soon" landing page.
Background image of Nature / beautiful landscapes (Mountains + lakes?)
Friendly, Modern, Hipster style, natural/healthy/spiritual, feeling that will appeal to mainstream/conscious eco-minded people.
Elements to include in the landing page
- Background image
- 3 pictograms
- The newsletter email subscription bar
- Social medias buttons/icons (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat)
- Everything must fit in a full-screen display, no scrolling down
- It must have a mobile version
Please see enclosed Coming soon mock up. The blue part should be replaced by a background image. I don't want a countdown on my page.
The mock up is only an intent indicator, you can completely rearrange or modify the whole setup if you feel inspired, divided left & right sections, fullscreen background image...
I would like to be able to modify and update easily the different images and texts.