Parth was able to feel out and understand our company's design esthetic immediately, which was wonderful. He was also great with feedback and making several design iterations. Only challenge was the time difference, which sometimes made communicating in a timely fashion a little difficult.
- bella T
How bella T started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We have developed a tool, which we are calling 'Profile Builder' for our customers. We help setup & update their Google business page, transfer their positive reviews onto their page, and send them regular updates every time someone posts a positive review. all of this will allow our customers to optimize their search status, maintain their reputation and ultimately - gain more business! This product is genuinely valuable and once customers understand what it is - they are willing to pay for it.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
http://www.dispatch.me/ Please check out the online brochure (attached below) - which is much more reflective of our esthetic
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
- clean and modern design (not too cluttered)
- company colors are #23A0D3 and #1895CC
- company font = lato
- no cartoon characters (not our style)
- some other colors we like: orange, green, purple
Elements to include in the landing page
CTA: click on this button and pay for our awesome new product (should have button which then takes customer to check-out page)
- how it works section with 3 icons and 3 corresponding text boxes
- benefits section with 3 icons and 3 corresponding text boxes
- button that will allow customer to schedule phone call with a sales rep
- there is a fair amount of text already written
- can include additional headers/sub-headers if necessary