Brushflow Pty Ltd is fully-committed, quality-driven and friendly painters and decorators in Melbourne, providing quality services at affordable prices.
Our experience and expertise across the painting and decorating sector help us to understand our customers needs and requirements and find the best professional solutions.
Our commitment to quality is achieved by the highest possible standards of work for all customers.
In return we have maintained and secured long term relationships with our customers.
Customer contact for references are available if required
- Want to try and stay clear of the generic "paint brush/roller/paint can" image in the design
- Want the customer to see a modern/contemporary design for a logo,
- Theme of not being "DIY", or simple handy-man (I mean, don't have a picture of a cartoon painter using a paint brush, or an image of a paint roller, paint brush, etc.)
- Can incorporate shapes, shading, kind of "architectural" look to it
- Looking corporate is okay, but indicating its still a painting business
- With attached logos ... - "revival", "Devens Painting", and "Toliver" are the ones that I think are best - I like the uses of colours seen in the example logos (see attached). - Most of them have worked colours really well,
- And *not* too many colours on one logo!
- 4 to 8 colours should be enough
- I want people to feel that by looking at the logo/business card that it displays professionalism, sophistication -- and makes me look like a bloody good tradesman -- which I am :-)
- It shows that we are better than the regular local John Doe painter
- It shows that we are not just another pretend-to-be painter charging less to get any work we can
- A proud logo - We should be proud to put it everywhere, including on our clothes, car, stationery, etc.
- Logo will eventually be displayed on business cards, t-shirts, car wrap (eventually), on all webpages, stickers, hats etc.
- Portrays - that we know what we are doing, professionals, we are the best painters, clean, tidy, respectful, do a great job, etc.
Like for the emphasis to be on Brushflow.
Like that two words are on separate lines.
Like if there is not too much colour.
Do not like all lower-case. Should have capital B.