What is Goonoo Goonoo Station?
Goonoo Goonoo Station was a self-sufficient town in the late 19th century, with its own Church, General Store, Cobb & Co Inn and Schoolhouse, in addition there is a Woolstore/Shearing Shed, Shearers Quarters, Butchery and numerous other support buildings.
The collection of buildings forms a “village”.
The Village, the Woolstore and the Shearers Quarters are being redeveloped for tourism and hospitality:
1. Accommodation - Five, two bedroom cottages with kitchens and bathrooms, in addition to 10 Queen rooms with “remote” ensuites.
2. Functions - The Woolstore is being redeveloped as a function room, which will have capacity for 150-180 people for weddings, conferences and other events.
3. Restaurant - A new building is proposed adjoining the existing Woolstore with capacity to seat circa 80 people
- Broad cross section of society
- Regional NSW but also a strong Sydney marketing focus
- Those interested in quality regional produce and personal service
- Couples/small groups
- Corporate groups
- Wedding parties
What is our vision for our brand? What should it communicate?
What are your new logo’s foreseeable uses?
• Business Cards
• Typeface for internal signage
• Business cards
• Email templates
• Menu headers
• Corporate stationary
• Assorted marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, etc)
• Vehicle signage
What style would you prefer for your new brand?
Are there any other words you would like to use to describe the required look?