A successful design would incorporate these thoughts:
1. Confidence and security - customers are trusting us during a challenging time in the life, often with their greatest asset their home.
2. Urgency - We strive to respond within 60 minutes, when a customer is standing in the middle of their flooded living room they don't want to make an appointment for next week.
1. Right now I'm thinking the base color of our trucks will be silver, which is to say ideally the logo should look good over silver.
2. I wouldn't want any characters, or images.
3. The "water drop" is kinda overused in the water restoration industry in my opinion, i'm open to a fresh take on it, but a standard straightforward water drop as part of the logo would likely not be preferred.
4. easy to read, the main place this will be used is on the side of a truck, want to be sure people can clearly understand and read the logo as the truck passes them on the other side of the road.