Felix SH is a great designer. Easily translates my ideas into functional and aesthetically pleasing designs. Highly recommenced. A+
Was a pleasure working with YRJJ Graphics.
When our design began from first entry they took what our concept was and hit a home run.
Looking forward to working with them in the future.
How JollyOldBloke started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Level Up Fun
What’s your company slogan?
Adventures In Life
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What We Do: Keeping people actively engaged in activities that reinforce positive behaviors, encourage time with friends/family, improve health and develop new skills is very difficult in practice. So we aim to inject some fun into these activities by making them little adventures with deep social interaction.
Possible Logo Themes:
- Overall, the logo should engender a sense of adventure and excitement.
- A trail of discovery climbing higher
- Visiting exciting places, learning new things
- Blasting off to new heights while having a blast
- Achieving goals with support from those you hold dearest
Initial Target Markets: 1) families and friends going on vacation or looking for fun activities and 2) personal training, skill development, health and fitness.
** There is the very real possibility of multiple follow up opportunities for the winning designer. Everything from web design to mobile app creative and more!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Fun with action
Creative and fun
Like the use of symbols. Could do a version of Level Up Fun with symbols and present with the text version.
Clean, fun and colorful
Whimsical with a sense of adventure
Like the color and style of this one but not the backpack.
Like the use of symbols plus the name. Really cool concept
We are not looking for something that literally shows backpacking, camping or rock climbing. We want to make an adventure out of doing everything from losing weight to learning a new skill to spending time with your kids doing something fun.
We do like these ideas:
- Making a path out of the name (or with the name) while showing achievements along the way.
- Using symbols to represent Level Up Fun so that we can interchange text with symbols. A really lame example: L↑☺︎
- Following a trail on a map with stops along the way to a successful outcome while maybe even showing growth or greater heights along the way.
The challenge with these ideas is to keep the logo uncluttered and to not cubbyhole us into a specific activity. Please message me if you would like more input or any clarification.