Truly an amazing design and perfectly encapsulates my story. As a filmmaker and film lover, this poster is exactly what I was looking for when it came to style. Lee did an amazing job, very professional, and I will definitely work with him again in the future.
How jstubenvoll started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
John Harrison's Bar & Grill
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Local pub looking to up it's game...
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Bar & Nightclub
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I'd like the logo to be clean and hip. John Harrison was the founder of my town (Harrison, NY). We have an All-American bar theme.
Here are a few pointers.............
* use scriptive font on word "John Harrison's" like "San Fran" attached pic below in white
* use university font all caps on the Bar & Grill part maybe on a banner
* red white and blue colors as base
* American flag held by character??? Get creative
* place "est 1696" somewhere (date town was founded)
* see attached photo I like the Sunset and Chef's Qualite logos with the circular aspect.
* logo needs to transfer well to one color for t shirts, etc.
Good luck, looking forward to seeing some cool and unique designs.