• A forum in which physicians can share collective wisdom and experience, evaluate the industry trends, prepare policy arguments to shape the public discourse, dialogue regarding the regulation of innovative medical practices, and proactively chart the future course of the field;
• Organized research initiatives designed to demonstrate the clinical and economic value of private medical service models;
• Ongoing research into the business of private medicine and how to grow a practice while avoiding common mistakes; and
• A directory of vendor resources to assist private physicians in establishing and building their practices.
• Centered on the whole person within the context of family and community;
• Based on science, technology, and best available evidence;
• Supported by lifelong professional learning; and
• The Mission of the AFMA is to improve the health of patients, families, and
communities by serving the needs of members with professionalism and creativity.
Organization name in a stylised type/font becomes the logo.
An image or shape that is easily recognizable is used to represent your business.
Letters/initials from your business name are used to create a logo.
Organization name enveloped by a pictorial element or shape.