The design itself has been very successful for us. also the unique feature "R" should be recognizable. The "R" sysmbol would have to be better. A how expression
Great design and patience.
How samantha.eaton25 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Health and nutrition coaching service to help people upgrade their lifestyle and nutrition choices to live a happier, healthier, and longer life. I will be giving mostly tips with nutrition, and would like to play the "Eaton" in my company name off of "Eating" (the pun) I want the logo to visually play off of it.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Visually tie "Healthy Eaton" into "eating," to visually play off that pun even more
- Maybe incorporating a fork into it? Or some type of fruit or vegetable into the letters
- Maybe with "Healthy" be one color, and "Eaton" be another color, or each a different font, or one bold and one not bold?
- I think I like sans serif better
- Maybe a fork vertically between the 2 words, or a fork as the E in "Eaton"?