Two of the country's top music production companies are joining forces to build a single creative brand. Here's who we are:
Together we will be called BREED.
What we do is very similar to what you do....It's challenging and competitive. And to stay in the game, you definitely need to be a special breed of human.
Our goal is to create a clean, modern, self confident image.
Just like the approach we take to our music...It doesn't need to be too complex or overdone, but it does need to make a statement.
It's important to note that your creative suggestions should not include any obvious references to music or sound. Please do not share any concepts that include musical notes, clefs, loudspeakers, sound waves, instruments, headphones etc.
We'd like you to help us create a cool looking brand called 'BREED', with no visual reference given to the services that our company provides.
We sell our creative to other creative professionals.
They've seen it all, they've done it themselves, and they're not easily impressed. They are the creative directors at the largest ad agencies, the art directors at the animation companies, the film directors that capture the right moments, and the editors who cut it all up to make a great piece of storytelling.
Typography of the word BREED should be coupled with a strong branding visual, an icon, illustration or any representation that can be used as a stand-alone element.
This stand-alone element would be something that can be used independently of the word BREED...a memorable company identifier.
We've attached a mock up of our website for color palette reference and to give you a general context. The logo on this JPEG is there for placeholder only. Please feel free to provide samples in lower case & upper case type.
We'd like to lean on your creativity and skill to create our new logo, but we do have a couple of things we'd prefer NOT to see:
- Any iconography or illustration that represents music or sound
- Not looking for something cute or cartoony
- Anything really 'tough looking', i.e. Harley Davidson, AC/DC
- Anything with an 'amped up' energy drink logo style
- Illustrations of dogs, horses, pigs, chickens, lions etc
- Anything that looks like an icon for a computer application
- Anything overtly sci-fi based
- Any illustrations of sperm (this is being used by a competitor).
- Any 'common' looking elements i.e stars, lightning bolts etc
- No fetal babies please.