* We want SAF or SAFe to be easily readable in the logo. In the full version of the logo, we should see the full name "Safe Auction Federation" spelled out. If you are basing your logo on a circle or shield, the name can either be inside the shape (like most government logos) or alongside.
* An alternate version of the logo should be our "seal", with "SAFe" in larger letters, and "Verified" also in the logo.
* The colors should be web safe colors, and are open to any "trustworthy" colors, such as IBM blue, money-green, or a deep solid red. We're really open to almost anything.
Deliverables would be the logo itself, in the following formats:
* Layered, original source PSD or Illustrator format
* Static JPG, GIF, PNG with and without transparency where possible.
Note: We'll be placing the logo onto our own website as well as our client's auction sites. We'd need to be able to use it just about everywhere.