AW was very responsive and really listened to the brief. He did a great job of creating a really clever design that we couldn't be happier with.
How Yousif Juma started their logo design journey
We're just a small group of old high school friends who have a passion and understanding for cars and the auto detailing and polishing business. Now, 10 years later, we're setting up this business in Bahrain and feel that there's a demand for such a high end service. Bahrain hosts the F1 Grand Prix every year, so there's been a surge in exotic sports cars. We want a logo that will bring in these potential clients.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We aim to become the premier auto detailing store with realistic expansion ambitions. We're targeting the high end exotic car owner who is willing to pay a premium to preserve his investment(s). Our services will also be offered to other, normal car enthusiasts who will be offered less expensive packages.
We are looking for a logo and identity to represent our auto detailing shop - Auto Spa
- We want a fresh modern clean look, maybe with a touch of 'Serious'
- Try to incorporate the term: Auto Detail or Auto Detailing or Bahrain
- Since we're using the term Spa, we want it to reflect comfort, quality and trust. Maybe throw in some softer colors
- Try some color combinations but we were thinking of using Red, Silver and Black together or 2.
-Nothing NASCARish, think more F1 GrandPrix
- The registered name of the company is Auto Spa Bahrain w.l.l. so try to integrate that somehow (or i think that's more for stationary and business cards)
-Other than that, just have fun! Enjoy it! Be creative..