We are a new aviation management company that is home based in Colorado, USA. Our business is to provide our customers with a safe, exclusive, and enjoyable way to travel throughout the Western Hemisphere in business jet aircraft. We have one jet aircraft now, and are planning on growing to more! As I said, we will be flying all over the continent, but our heart and soul is based in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. We pride ourselves in being able to fly our customers safely into hard to access mountain airports.
Our vision for the future is a company that provides an exquisite product and service for our clients, a feeling of safety, and the knowledge that nowhere is out of reach!
With that in mind, we are looking for a hybrid of concepts. We want to be associated with the mountains, the western United States, and Colorado. However, we would like the logo to express a much farther reach across the region and the country!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We feel our target audience should not be limited to the typical demographic who fly private jets. However, bearing that in mind, we would be remiss to not direct this at our traditional customer base. We want to expand the reach of our advertising. The audience we would like to appeal to is:
- Companies with business in remote areas, hard to reach places.
- Companies with business at many places, who are seeking to maximize their usage of time, by avoiding busy airports, security checks, delays, etc.
- People / companies whose travel is confidential
- Families that want to maximize their vacation enjoyment by traveling in a safe, no hassle environment.
- Families/ People who are vacationing in hard to reach places, not served by regular airlines.
The sky's the Limit!!
We chose the name "Alpine Advantage Aviation" because we wanted to play up:
We are open to anything and everything! Perhaps a blend of a type set logo along with an iconic would be awesome! But, if it is one or the other, we think an iconic logo would work best, as ultimately we would like this to go on the tail of a jet!
Please feel free to share any and all with us!! Thanks in advance! I've attached a few photos of our jet, as well as some mountain landscapes to get the mood right...