We are a brand new and dynamic recruitment company operating in a crowded market in recessionary conditions, so our identity really needs to stand out in the crowd. We keep overheads low but offer a high quality, personal and mobile service to our customers using available technology.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We will be offering Recruitment Services in a number
of fields, initially in the Corporate, Hospitality... and then Medical
arenas. We aim to be different in that we have no fixed office
and want to be as flexible as possible to meet our customers'
needs. We also want to be a preferred employer. It is our plan to
colour code our Recruitment areas on our website and written materials, so our
basic logo colour should 'work' with several others, (we like, green, aubergine,
blue) and are open to suggestions.
In choosing the word Axis we are mindful that we are recruiting both multi-culturally and potentially globally. People are the core of our business
which also reflects the Axis theme.
- Bright standout colours - We like orange.
- slategrey and background colours which will stand out behind the logo on bannerads and make it look modern, fresh, yet corporate.
- Must be vibrant, bold,modern, classy, easily identifiable and reproducible on; documents, clothingand business cards.
- Geometrical shapes could work.
- Anything dull or 'run of the mill'
- Anything tacky
- No people images
- No whimsical flowery ideas
- Leave the 'Pty Ltd' out of the logo