Wahyu is a joy to work with. He is a master of design communications because he understands the concepts that are requested and creates a clean professional design very quickly.
How Denasf started their logo design journey
Eco-Stewards (must include hyphen) Globe preferred but open to other ideas.
We are a software as a service company (SaaS) that provides online solutions for the energy industry (http://www.apogee.net/index.aspx). We have the best energy calculators for both residential and commercial use in the business. We realize that stewardship of the resources we have is our responsibility and that responsibility has to be taken ownership of in order to be successful. As with seatbelt use and recycling, it must start in the hearts of the young people of our nation who will embrace the idea passionately and make the necessary changes in behavior. Only then can we reach, teach and modify behavior of all members, young and old alike, in our communities.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Electric power companies and the teens in the families of the clients they service. The companies are often conservative and yet they know that reducing energy costs to their clients is both desirable and the right thing to do for our country's energy resources as a whole. Our teens are passionate and searching for a cause to believe in and be an active member in promoting that cause.
1. No Cartoons - we want it to be appealing but not silly
2. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being too corporate. We want the students to connect with the brand and the power companies to see this is the right way to go with their energy education programs.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too corporate.
4. Some components we want to include may be found in the files below. Also included is a copy of our company logo. We would like them to be separate but have a similar feel and connection with the use of the globes, either green or blue, (Please use .eps globes attached) in the new Eco-Stewards logo derived from the company logo.
5. Would like to see some designs with the emphasis on stewardship, so the lettering may reflect that in some way.