Beans For Books , http://www.beansforbooks.org
I'm a graduating high school senior and founder of Beans For Books. My organization is a non-profit that provides grants to college students for the purchase of textbooks. I began Beans For Books just over a year ago, and to date have given over $27,000 to college students in need. I believe that investing in our education is the best investment a person can make and I consider it my responsibility to help fellow students.
Target audience is college students and high school seniors. The majority of grant applicants (my audience) are between the ages of 18 - 23 years old.
My organization works primarily with coffee bars to raise funds for textbooks grants. This is the connection between "beans" and "books".
- NO photographic images. Illustrations ONLY.
- a logo that conveys a connection between coffee and textbooks.
- design must reflect a Web 2.0 feeling.
- colors should convey a feeling of higher education (colleges, universities).
- Simple design that is easily reproducible at various scales.